Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Why I missed the Sandy West Benefit...

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dear Sheri,
    I am so sorry to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you take on this situation.

    You have lot's of friends in The Runaways world and it sounds like you have a great support group there, too!

    Thanks for sharing your news and please keep us updated as you are getting better!

    Your friend,
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sheri, you kick *** and get through this op and have an easy and complete recovery!!best wishes, tim

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    THANK YOU, Gus and Tim! I DO plan on kicking this things behind! Anyone who has seen me at a show knows that I can STILL "throw down" and ROCK IT with the best of them! I appreciate your support SO much!!!!!

    XOX!
    Sheri

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sheri our Prayers are with you, you go
    girl, you will get through this and move on
    with your life, and thank you for letting us
    know we are your friends and we all support
    one another.

    God Bless Dear [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Warren and Family

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you SOOOO much for your VERY kind words, Warren and Family!!!! I like your graphic, too!!

    xox!!!

    All of the notes I am getting has been SUCH an INSPIRATION!!!!

    YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    Sheri (SheriBomb, Rockin' Sheri, RunawayJett, JettAngel!!) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You're in our thoughts and prayers Sheri_Bomb

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THANK YOU, PartyGrrrlzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Cherie and friends,

    As quite a few of you know I am a LONG time Cherie, Joan, Precious Metal, Runaways fan - what are we going on over 25 years now??? The best memories of my life are all centered around the above people. The joys of my life for sure, (that isn't related to my family and precious babies that have blessed me with their love!) ANYWAY, if I don't make much sense, it is because after 2 years of my trying to figure out what is wrong with me, all of the suddent they figure out I have a TWO inch MASS in my brain! Hello!!! mara, remember I was telling you that I noticed this after my last dental work? I am sure the x-rays, etc got everything going in there because that is when I started feeling these constant headaches and my face puffed up like crazy. I have been confused, can't give anyone directions to my home, even turned around in my home. the mass is very rare, just 6 out of 100,000 people get this - leave it to me!!! 10% are NOT cancerous, so let's hope and pray for that! please excuse any typos - I don't even care about trying to fix them anymore! I just want to get well for my precious baby boy (now 9.5 years old) and of course for my mom, brother, neice, and hubby!!! The tumor is called a meningioma and I will have a neurosergeon at Sutter Hospital in Sacramento, CA. (the Cancer center) remove it this Thursday. I will be in the hospital about a week (if all goes well and it will!!) and then I will need some therapy after that.

    The last time I saw Joan, I was standing RIGHT smack in front of the stage (where I belong!) and you know how she does that amazing eye contact, well, I must have had one of these faraway looks in my eyes when I was in there because she looked at me with the most CONCERNED look on her face. I just messed up a huge once in a lifetime opportunity to hang with Cherie and her and I thought she was MAD at me. I still regret the **** out of not going to that! Then, I had plans to meet friends at Sandy's benefit and just a week before my vision went all wacky and my doc told me I was having "ocular migraines". So, now this....I immediately I had to stop driving, close my daycare business and cannot be left alone in case I have a seizure! Thank the good LOED for blessing me with amazing friends and neighbors! I think they will be creating a "Care Page" for me on Sutter's web site. I hope you will all visit it once it is up. My wonderful community here in Elk Grove, CA have been SOOOO generous and are helping my family out so VERY much!!!

    Please check out:
    http://www.elk-grove.com/forums/view...p?ForumID=1001
    You will need to log in to POST, but they do not send any junk mail - they are just wonderful. Our EGO leader is a beautiful man named Jeff Vail!!!! EGO = Elk Grove Online.
    You can READ all you want without having to log in, I believe! Okay, I am going to put this on the Joan board now. Please keep me in your precious black hearts!!!!!!
    I thank you from the bottom of mine!!!
    Love, Sheri
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member bobbiculvercity's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweetie, I am keeping you in my deepest thoughts and Believe me I can so relate, just do the very best you can and remember to keep talking to your "friends" they are so very important and I never did personally meet Cherrie but all a person need do is look into those gorgous blue eyes and you know she sure cares, you take care of you sweetie and remember to take it super slow, all of the most warmest and positive feelings I can get together are heading your way!!! Be strong, remember always keep the Faith!! You "CAN" do it, GB carole aka bobbixo

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Sheri,

    Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.
    I wish you the very best of luck on Thursday.
    Be strong and BELIEVE!

    Gregg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic